Thursday, June 18, 2009

I feel like a Vampire...

I opened my ESPN e-mail last week to find THIS. My supervisors sent this "baseball card" to all of Production Operations. Embarassing. haha

So anyway...I haven't written much in the last week because I've basically just been training. Nothing special. It's taking me a while to train because I'm tring to clear 3 jobs and am splitting my time between them rather than just focusing on one. However, I should be cleared in A2 by next week--HOPEFULLY.

The good news is, I've been operating on all 3 jobs regularly--which means I've been rolling all the video for the newscasts and cutting some of the highlights. :) If you watch ESPNews and see frozen video or something happen that's not supposed to--it's probably me. HAAA!

My schedule has gotten easier...

I'm no longer exhausted at 2:30am when I'm coming home from work. I've been able to sleep til like 1 everyday. Lacey and I jammed one of our comforters into our window so our room is completely black. Hence, I feel like a Vampire--staying up all night and sleeping half the day. I definitely couldn't live this way forever.

When I'm not sleeping or working, I have found some time to have fun (despite the fact that New England weather sucks and I've only seen the sun like 3 times since I've been here). Lacey and I have already taken one trip to New York City! :) :)

We've also found time to explore Downtown Hartford's nightlife...we found reasonably priced beer...so we like it. ;)

Here is my Hartford Family!

Me and Lacey (my roomie) are in the front--obviously. The guys in the back are Steve, Dave, Hobie, and John.


Stay tuned for more adventures! xo

No comments: