Here's me in A2 with two of our anchors Will Selva and Mike Yam:
The COOLEST part of the studio, though, are the cameras.
This is the JIB:
It's the camera that gets the awesome panning and over head shots of the desk/anchors that you see all the time on ESPNews and Sportscenter. It's the only camera in the studio that's run manually.
And here is one of the 4 smaller cameras for 1-shots that are programmed and controlled from the video room next to the studio. It's crazy...all of a sudden they just start moving...haha
You'll be glad to know I'm finally starting to get around our campus WITHOUT getting lost.
Here some of my favorite parts of campus:
Here some of my favorite parts of campus:
1. The Basketball Court: Lacey, Hobie, and Dave playing after work the other day...
2. The Cafe X-Box...don't worry, if you're bored during your lunch break--there's always NCAA football. 
3. The Indoor Skywalks...these hallways connect all the buildings so we don't have to go outside in the rain or in the cold!
4. The Wall of Emmys...I wouldn't mind having one of these with my name on it one day... ;-)
5. Self-Explanitory :)
2. The Cafe X-Box...don't worry, if you're bored during your lunch break--there's always NCAA football. 
3. The Indoor Skywalks...these hallways connect all the buildings so we don't have to go outside in the rain or in the cold!

4. The Wall of Emmys...I wouldn't mind having one of these with my name on it one day... ;-)
5. Self-Explanitory :)
There's so much more to see and do on campus...It's really like being on a college campus. I'll try to document more when I have some free time at work--which isn't often.
Til' next time! :) ...

No comments:
Post a Comment